Vietnam Key Coffee Area Forecast to Have Mostly Dry Weather
(Bloomberg) -- Rainfall in March 1-March 10 in Dak Lak province forecast to be similar to average in previous years, Meteorology and Hydrology Dept says in report e-mailed March 1.
* Most regions will receive less than 5mm of rain over the 10-
* Rainfall recorded at 10 stations averaged 0.23mm Feb. 21-
Feb. 28, compared with 0.17mm same period a yr ago, incl.
one Dak Nong station
* No rain recorded at the 10 stations March 1-March 10, 2014
* NOTE: Dak Lak represents about 30% of Vietnam’s coffee
- USD ngân hàng chính thức tăng lên mức 22.700 VND
- Robusta Coffee Spread Weakens as Brazil Imports Seen Unlikely
- SOFTS: Active Coffee Posts Biggest Weekly Drop Since March
- China’s Yuan Set for Steepest Weekly Loss Since January Turmoil
- Đồng USD sẽ “chìm xuồng” nếu ông Trump đắc cử Tổng thống Mỹ?
- Asia coffee quotations unchanged; Concerns over rain in Vietnam
- Thời tiết Việt Nam ấm nóng kỉ lục, nhiệt độ dị thường
- Nhà đầu tư bi quan bất ngờ dự báo giá dầu sớm chạm 70 USD/thùng
- Coffee Crop to Shrink More Than 20%: Association
- Arabica Coffee Extends Rally, Tracking Robusta Higher
- Coffee Prices
New York: 144.5 (-1.3) London: 2,064 (0) Đăk Lăk: 43,200 (0) USD Index: 100.08 (-0.01) CRB Index: 193.47 (+1.78)
- Rubber Prices
Tocom: 241.5 (+1.1) Shanghai: 18,565 (+260) Oil: 51.59 (-0.20) Yen Index: 87.82 (-0.29) DJones: 19,211 (+1.00)